G-Money knows that you value your privacy. Because of this, we want you to know that we view your security as a major concern and importance. We make every effort to ensure that your information remains confidential in all aspects of the payday loan process. G-Money has dedicated a large portion of electronic, physical and procedural safeguards to keeping our clients personal information safe. The security and confidence of our clients is an ongoing focus of our company.
- PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure experience. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with U.S. standards to transmit and store information about you.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from several sources:
- Information you provide on your application
- Your transaction and experience history
- Information from consumer reporting and similar agencies
- Nonpersonally identifiable information such as URL and TCP/IP information
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you is primarily used to provide services to you or to facilitate loans or other services that you request. We may also use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our agreements with you. Although we may disclose information we collect and retain, its use will be limited to what we reasonably believe is appropriate and necessary to carry on our business and to facilitate your application for the services and/or products you expect and deserve.
- "COOKIE" POLICY